Hey everybody, I’m amped to write down a very simplistic, and easy recipe for a delicious meal prep. It incorporates a really clean flavor, and always makes me feel great after eating. So let’s dive in!
For this recipe you’ll need:
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 4 Potatoes (any variety)
- 3 Cups of Broccoli
- 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon of Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon of Thyme
- A pinch of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
Now for how to whip it all together:
Crunchy Roasted Potatoes
- First, you’re going to want to preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Now, thoroughly wash the potatoes, and begin dicing them in whatever form you prefer! I like to cut them all to be around an inch or two in size.
- Next you’re going to want to use 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil, and coat the cut potatoes evenly. They’re primed for the addition of the spices after this, so begin adding the rosemary, and thyme. Spread it evenly, and use salt and pepper as desired.
- Pop them in for around 75 minutes if you like them super crispy like me!
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Begin preparing the chicken by removing any excess fat from the chicken. Then cut into 1-1.5 inch cubes.
- Mix the Chicken, 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil, and the Parsley together in a bowl, or directly on a baking sheet. In the photo I actually added my Parsley after the cooking process, but to bring out the flavor more you can add it before hand.
- Now pop the pan in the oven, and cook for around 16-20 minutes. I like my chicken nice and moist, for a tougher texture simply cook it for more time.
- Heat the last remaining tablespoon of Olive Oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Toss in all the Broccoli, along with the lemon juice, and a dash of red pepper flakes if you like some spice.
- Cook for however long you desire, I prefer to keep my cooking time as quick as possible for meal prep, so I usually only cook it for a few minutes.
Well that’s all! I truly hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoyed making it, and more importantly, eating it!