Hello everybody, this week I have another delicious vegan pasta recipe I am super eager to share. I made this a while ago, and decided to recreate it this weekend, and it came out great. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures until the end, so this will be a less colorful post 😦
This recipes is great because it has a ton of wiggle room in the amount of any ingredient you choose to use, but will still be delicious! Let’s get on with it!
- 1 Box of Spaghetti (As usual I stuck with my Dreamfields)
- 1 Large Tomato
- 1/2 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoon of Basil
- 2 Teaspoons of Oregano
- First preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Oil a baking pan. Cut the Tomato into small pieces and place them onto a baking pan. Dice the onion and add it as well. Then toss in the Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic, Basil, and Oregano. Place into the oven when ready.
- Boil a pot of water, salt the water, and cook the spaghetti for 7 or so minutes. Strain it and set it aside.
- After cooking in the oven for 30-40 minutes, take the pan out of the oven, and remove a few of the cherry tomatoes. Place the rest of the contents in the pan in a blender and quickly pulverize the ingredients into sauce.
- Mix the pasta, cherry tomatoes, and sauce.
- Enjoy!In the picture I added a little bit of cream, and parmesan cheese into the dish for my family. It’s very easy to swap it up, if you’re comfortable with animal products.