Welcome everybody, this week I tackled some homemade pizza, that wasn’t all that home made. I cheated a little in the interest of saving time, purchasing a pre made dough from a local pizzeria, and sauce from a jar. While the sources of my ingredients may be a little cheap, this tasted amazing. The pizza was vegan, meaning sadly, no cheese, but everyone in my house devoured it.
I tried to incorporate as many flavors as possible for this recipe, while still keeping it borderline healthy for a pizza. Something you may want to check out for the spinach on top is my lemon-vinaigrette. You can find it here: https://wp.me/p9aUyh-50
Time to get to it!
- Pizza Dough (Canned, or from a local pizzeria, just call and ask if they can sell a pies worth)
- 1 Jar of Tomato Sauce (Any brand will do, I mixed and matched a few, so I have no links sadly)
- 2 Cups of Spinach
- My Lemon Vinaigrette (Optional)
- Parmesan Cheese (if not Vegan)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Then start rolling out the dough. Shape it however you like, it is your pizza after all!
- Spread the sauce all over the front surface of the pizza, be careful about going to close to the edges though, as that is going to be your crust. I left a small amount of space just to be safe. Remember you can always add more sauce even when the dough is finished cooking.
- Cook for around 14 minutes. Depending on how crispy you may desire it to be go for a few minutes longer. I myself like it barely browned, but still put it in for a few minutes longer.
- Once it’s out of the over top with the spinach, if using the vinaigrette, mix the spinach with it before adding. If using cheese add at the end.
Thats it. Incredibly easy, quick semi-homemade pizza! This is by far one of my tastiest, and most satisfying recipes. It just felt so satiating, and eliminated any cravings I had. Enjoy!