Welcome back everyone, this week we’re tackling a very easy recipe: Hummus. I had never made my own hummus in the past, and was glad to see that it’s quite easy to do. Let’s jump right into it!
- 2 15 ounce cans of Chick Peas
- 1 Cup of Tahini
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup of Water (Optional)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Parsley (Optional)
- Strain and rinse the chickpeas. Place them into the blender along with all other ingredients.
- Blend until creamy and smooth, mine took about a minute.
- Empty into a bowl, add more water or olive oil to thin if necessary.
- Top with more salt, pepper, and parsley if you want a richer taste.